- “simple, succinct and beautiful”
- ” I didn’t know funerals could be like this” (Norfolk)
- “Alex somehow managed to create the perfect service for our family. I don’t think that anyone else could have done it. We are in awe of her insight, sensitivity, inclusiveness and professionalism, but that doesn’t quite capture what she did for us. She imbued our non-religious ceremony with a profound sanctity. She evoked our adored wife and mother completely. She helped us start to heal. Finding Alex was a true blessing amid the sadness.” (Lewes)
- “I wanted to add my heartfelt thanks for the most incredible, mystical, magical and emotionally charged experience I can ever remember.” (Guernsey)
- “My family and I cannot speak highly enough of the services which Alex provided us. She was tireless in the effort she put in to the difficult and delicate task of gathering from us all the information she needed in order to help us to create, and then herself to lead, a very moving funeral service. She dealt calmly, gently and skilfully with all our hurt and sadness. All of us felt afterwards that we had been looked after and guided through the experience by a genuinely warm, caring and spiritual person.” (Lewes)
- “I could of not been more sure that it was the right choice as Alex really put our words beautifully and clearly spoke them for all to understand.
Could never thank her enough.” (Brighton)
- “Alex recently organised our Mum’s funeral in Brighton. We would thoroughly recommend her both from a professional and personal perspective. All the contacts with her were very easy and efficient, she understood and took on board our many requests, and she provided invaluable guidance on how to ensure the service was a very personal reflection of our Mum and her life. She was very compassionate and supportive at a sad time and always seemed to know the right words to say. The style and content of the funeral service she delivered was exactly what we had hoped for. It was a great support to know we were in safe hands.” (Brighton)